- This is an Agreement between you and Questour (hereafter “Us”, “We”, or “Questour”), and this Agreement governs the terms and conditions of you using the Questour website and mobile apps made by Singularis media, together referred as “Service” hereafter.
- You explicitly and implicitly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement each time you use our Service. If you do not wish to be so bound, please do not use our Services.
- Our Services
- We provide augmented reality city tours and quests across the United Kingdom. We publish local city discount offers and themed tours throughout the year through mobile apps and advertised through our website (www.questour.co.uk).
III. Account Registration
- By registering the App, you are legally representing that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, your registration information is truthful, accurate and complete.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including, without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials, that appear as part of our Service, are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered (hereafter, “Intellectual Property”) owned, controlled or licensed by Questour Ltd.
- The Service as a whole, is protected by copyright and trade dress. Nothing on the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any intellectual property displayed or used on the Service, without the prior written permission of the intellectual property owner.
- Content Disclaimer
- The information and materials contained in our services are provided for your reference only. The information and materials are not guaranteed or represented to be complete, correct or up to date. They may be changed from time to time without notice.
- Questour Ltd shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for any information you receive through our service, and any use or reliance on information is solely at your own risk.
- No Warranties; Exclusion of Liability; Indemnification
- Our Service operates on an “as is,” “as available” basis, without representations or warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, We and our respective affiliates, make no representation about the suitability of the materials on the services for any purpose. All such materials are provided “as is” without a warranty, express or implied. We specifically disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and noninfringement.
- Your use of our Service is at your own risk. In no event shall either Questour or its representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with, the use of our Service, the information in our Services, the delay or inability to use our Services or otherwise arising in connection with our Service, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Questour does not represent or warrant that the information provided through its Service is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current or that the Services will operate without interruption or error.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Questour Ltd harmless from, and against, any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of our Services.
VII. Rules of Conduct While Using Our Services
- You agree to use our Service, its content, and solely for the purposes expressed in this Agreement.
- You agree to not in any way attempt to use any method to gain unauthorised access to any paid content and features of our Service.
- You agree to not copy, print (except for personal use), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the content and functions in our Service.
- You agree to not use our Service or any content obtained from it to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
- You agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with our Service.
- You agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information from users of our Service, for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- You agree that Questour may, at any time and without notice, change the terms, conditions and notices under which our Services are offered.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Questour, with respect to our Service. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Questour, with respect to our Service. No modification of this Agreement shall be effective, unless it is authored by Us or is physically signed by the Director of Questour. Any alleged waiver of any breach of this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any future breach. A printed version of this Agreement and/or of any notice given by Questour, in electronic form, shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings, based upon or relating to, this Agreement or your use of our Service, to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained by Us, in printed form.
- Effective Date
This Agreement was last updated and became effective on the 20th April, 2021.